LMA

I very much liked how it was organized--how you went through different characters from the story and showed how today, the wedding, was effecting them. It was really interesting.

I was hoping for Lois to get some time with Clark--help cheer him up--but I'm sure a football game with a friend will help quite a bit, too.

Very intrigued by all that I'm sure is to come--fantastic job!

Each person was affected differently by the Daae wedding. Arianna's was probably the most painful of the bunch. She had a hope - no matter how vague - that after Lex's business had been taken and their marriage was over Gregory would renew their previous relationship. Now that hope is gone and the reality of her life is crashing down around her. From the little snippets mentioned in previous chapters, Gregory genuinely loved Arianna; unfortunately, she dropped him for another man and the pain of that betrayal had never truly healed.

Arianna shall eventually realize that and move on ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.