LMA

Wow, yeah. I don't see Ralph--especially since Ken Janney from IT is in charge of the system--breaking into Lois and Clark's computers anytime soon grin. Great seeing Ken make another appearance

It is great to have him back! That is very true, but even the very best systems can have flaws ...

And I've been meaning to comment...It really has been interesting that Mrs. Aronnax is taking matters into her own hands. I've been very intregued by how she is handling her suspicions. She's adding a whole other level into this really interesting story notworthy.

She does add another level to the story. Sometimes executives forget that Admins see and hear everything. The trick is not to let the boss know you know unless absolutely necessary. That comes from thirty years of experience!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.