Hello Feli!

Hopefully the day has gotten much better since posting.

Perry is my friend and more. I owe him an incredible amount, as both Clark Kent and Superman. He took a chance on Clark, and in doing so changed my life forever. He welcomed an unknown alien with powers that send some people running for the hills, and in doing so laid the groundwork for the reception Superman received from the rest of the world. He’s defended me, saved me from prison, advised me, and always- always- believed in me.

In many ways Clark owes his future happiness to Perry White, otherwise he might have never met Lois and discovered the love of his life. He defended him when other people (and Papers) wanted him out of Metropolis as swiftly as he came. So it makes perfectly good sense that Perry's kidnapping is causing him no small amount of grief.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.