AmyPrime

In response to your question, I find Daae an interesting character. I wonder whether his evilness is basically focused around his business dealings, or if he's like Luthor with the street crime on the side. (Well, obviously his evilness extends to his personal dealings, what with the camp chair.)

Templar doesn't have me quite as intrigued, but I always find Tempus a bit hard to take seriously. I do think it's interesting to see him with long-range plans -- and ones that don't even revolve around Superman!

Daae is a businessman - with an evil side. He is dangerous, in some ways more so than Lex because he uses his company to twist the news to serve his own ends. Lana pursued him as much as he pursued her. We shall see how the marriage evolves.

Yup, Tempus can be a little bit much at times, but since he is stuck in this world he is going to do whatever it takes to make it his.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.