Originally Posted by groobie
Oh, sorry, I read this on my phone while out of town and forgot to comment when I got home to my computer. Love the story...keep it coming!

I enjoy the relationship between Lois and Lucy - they seem closer than they were in the series. Yeah, it's that obvious, Lois. wink

Lois and Clark certainly are playing with fire. All that time alone in his room...rumors are bound to fly! Oh, sure, it's all innocent...just reading and carving wood. I remember back when I was 17 and my boyfriend and I were in my room. My mom came home early from the store while we were in the middle of....oh, sorry, this story is not for this side of the boards! wink There is a whole nfic version running through my head when I read this story, whether you actually wrote it or not! LOL

No worries! My reading is almost strictly on my phone these days and I often forget to comment by the time the kids fall asleep at night. (Naps appear to be a thing of the past - yikes!)

I did try to make Lois and Lucy a bit closer than canon - after all, they really only have each other.

Lois is definitely the bolder one and playing with fire more than Clark. He's an honorable guy. Lois, while she won't exactly seduce him, will be the one to make any moves. However, I'm never one to tell anyone not to let their thoughts wander where they will. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon