Sorry about the delay. Crazy week here with the end of the school year. My apologies. I'll try to get the new part posted tomorrow.
smile1

Well, okay, but those of you who've been reading from the beginning know what I mean. Consummation without amnesia involved.
Umm… /points at la petit mort/ It was a wordplay… [Linked Image]

Being shot and lying in garbage in pain is tiring too, I hear.
CLARK: /doesn’t like to tell about how he’s been kissed/ Sure. Let's go with that.
evil

LOIS: Hmmmm. That is true. But that would mean that Clark was being logical, and... phishaw!
TEMPUS: Nope. Worst planner I've ever met. /holds out bag to Lois/ Popcorn?
[Linked Image]

The other explanation being she has a brain tumor.
You mean the one they discover after the honeymoon? /EW is warming up to this idea/
evil It *would* be awkward if Lois suddenly keeled over and died with Clark watching helplessly right before *The End*.

LOIS: Perhaps it was covered on an episode of Baywatch watched by my new Friends.
Nah… Although she and Clark are about as good being in a relationship as Ross and Rachel.

Not familiar with Fort Roz, but surrrrrrreeee. That's a possibility.
Prison space station Kara Zor El knocks out of the Phantom Zone in the first few minutes of Supergirl. Coming also to The CW for Season 2 this fall to live happily ever after with the Arrow and The Flash and the Legends of Tomorrow. Hmm…I’m not sure there’s still a timeslot left on The CW that’s not filled with Supers.

Actually, that was Cat Grant. This Clark has never won one. /EW is sorry about that/
Oops?
CLARK: At least, Lois wasn’t mad at *me*!

Are you saying that men's pajama tops aren't known for their.. ahem... length?
[Linked Image]

Perhaps "finish" means something different to these two people.
Right.

Thank you for explaining my husband's shopping habits.
laugh

In another future, they were just starting to when Lois came to Smallville. Here, they have a little extra help around the farm.
So, Lois and Clark can happily not share a room, then?
LOIS: shock Martha? It’s Lois. I’ve got a business proposition for you…

Or I can start posting it tomorrow.
hyper

I was going to wait to be further along in my betaing process before starting to post my short (for me) Nfic story, but if you'd rather I post that first...
hyper

CLARK: Great. So, another story that my partner gets to write. /throws his hands up in annoyance/ No wonder I can't win a Kerth!
LOIS: That, and I’m a much better journalist!

DILLINGER: Back in the day, you didn’t shoot no dames. There’s much better use for them than target practice.
LOIS: /sick/ Shoot me!
Ewwwww.
What can I say…? /points at There’s No Place Like Home/

In the dead of winter? Yeah, she definitely won't sleep with him after that.
But on the plus side, I’m sure that the pulled-out-of-the-water garbage is nice and warm from rotting so she won’t have to freeze to death if she buries herself in it.

CLARK: That's strange. /tilts head and looks at Lois shaped hole in wall/ I didn't know Lois could fly. /Ooops! A Cephalopoda!/ Coming, Lois! /jumps through wall/
clap

Or she might throw it in his face.
On the plus side, she’d not ask for consummation, either.

With every little relationship barrier he and Lois broke through, the more he doubted the accuracy of Herb’s prediction. The more he knew Lois spoke the truth about that night at the hospital.
Does that make it more clear?
Hmm…yeah. But I’d make it one long sentence. Works better, I think.

So, what if that causes Lois to not actually die but fall into a permanent coma?
That would be darn inconvenient.
[Linked Image]

Considering his jumpiness, the honeymoon won’t last very long /evil/
Well, unless he wants to drag it out.
laugh
LOIS: Clark Jerome Kent! You come back here into this marital bed right this instance. Clark! I *know* you can hear me even from Mt. Kilauea.

Sadly, it comes from me being from the first spell-checker generation.
laugh

Oh, that's right. You wanted him join the gangsters. Yeah. That won't be happening.
Feeling evil, huh?

LOIS: /is *really* hard up/ Why again would anyone want to get married?
CLARK: Gee, thanks, Michael. Thanks a lot. Oh, wait. /found a loop hole/ I really DO appreciate it!
CAT: confused

LOIS: Daddy! /doesn’t feel very generous about her virtue getting exchanged for a ball of alien glass/
evil

By starting with pressed together teeth, then opening them and her lips while breathing out.
So, quite easily then?
[Linked Image]

She could agree to be his concubine instead while he goes and marries the Lady Zara?
LOIS: /contemplates this/ I see. So, there are worse things than being a wife.
laugh

Thanks for reading my stories in such depth, Michael!
Well…it’s fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.