Now, what did you have to go and do that for? mecry You were doing so nicely with torturing the Lane sisters, you just had to let the Kents in on the action, now didn't you?

Of course! My muse is decidedly evil.

Let's hope that Luthor takes revenge on Tempos for attacking the farmers on his land and... bah. We know he isn't going to do anything. Well, nothing more than blame Clark for not having his taxes paid. Pishaw. I almost wish Tempos would attack Luthor's house as well.

Very true on pretty much every point! Luthor is the worst!

And everything was going along so nicely, well, except for Lucy. Lois was avoiding being with Lex and flirting with a handsome young farmer to boot. At least, Clark has the leftovers from the Lane's feast to feed him for the next week while he figures out what to do. He is no longer beholden to the farm, what's left of it, but I doubt he'd leave the countryside knowing that Lois was still there, even if several hours away.

True, but the thing is, Clark WANTS to be with his farm. He doesn't see any way to ever be with Lois, so he's not even thinking in terms of moving to her lands. Especially with nothing to his name and no way to survive the winter, unless he can figure something out quickly.

Thanks for sticking with this! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon