Hello Dandello,

I am glad you decided to go back to that story. I had to read from the start again because I completely forgot most of it!
It's such an interesting story to tell, having Lois and Clark in other gendered bodies. Lois made the choice, why am I not surprised? ;-) It's sometimes kind of hard to picture them with bodies from another sex, I have to force it, it seems so weird.

I am eager to see where you are taking us.
Bob is a nice character.
I hope to see Alexa and Lane soon rescue people too, maybe create new disguises, letting people think they are other Kryptonians. It seems astonishing that people are not recognizing them to a point, I mean the ones closest to them like Jimmy. They act so like their older selves, moving around, being curious, giving orders. Of course, it seems pretty crazy, but like said Perry, when you see clones, Superman and weird things that happen in Metropolis, why not souls changing bodies.

I had hope at some point that they will go back to their former bodies, you know like patching them up, make their bodies "livable" to allow a reverse transfer. Knowing the comics story of the Death of Superman, putting Clark in his own body will not having been so farfetched.

Waiting for next part!
Ann