Hi Lois_Lane_Fan!

"I want you to give Clark Kent a big kiss on the lips. At least five seconds long!" Lucy ordered her sister.
Huh. What’s up there…? Did she figure out he’s got a secret identity?

"If you don't like it, too bad. This is what you get for making a bet and saying that the winner gets to decide the punishment of the loser," Lucy gloated.
laugh

"Fine; fine," Lucy relented. "Then, you have to be my maid for a month. Wash the dishes, scrub the floors, wash my clothes..."

"And how is that any different from our usual arrangement," Lois quipped.
Buuuurrrrrn!

Clark barely got the words 'good morning' out of his mouth before he found Lois' arms wrapped around him and her face close to his.
jawdrop

"One... two... three... four... five!" At five, Lois released Clark and turned to Lucy.

"So, Lucy... want to make a bet on the Calvin Harding/Joe Bennett fight?" Lois asked. "I think Harding's gonna wipe the floor with Bennett."
rotflol

And while her sister was usually extremely competitive, Lucy was very certain that Lois would be more than fine with being the loser of each and every one of these bets.
[Linked Image]
CLARK: help

Cute one! With an unexpected punch line!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.