Thank you for reading and commenting.
Always!

My apologies. My muse has dug in her heels. I'm almost done with Part 11. /hangs head down in shame at not being able to control my Muse./
rotflol She sounds a lot like a little Lois clap Although, the last time I tried to do an 8 part story, I ended up with 28 parts over yonder…

How do you expect your brain to rot, if you keep that up?
laugh

CAT: Well, that was the longest Lois ever kept a man interested. And I really thought he was a keeper, being invulnerable and all. Maybe she'll have better luck with the next man who come along.
laugh

He’s a naughty boy!
Because he's honest?
Because he is still doing naughty things, even if he’s honest about them.

Plus, Superman in a bulletproof vest might worry people.
Like, when you see a nuclear bomb technician running away from a building?

PERRY: They go in the wallet, so you *can't* lose it.
CLARK: I swear, Lois, I think Bonnie picked my pocket!
LOIS: Uh-huh.
rotflol

Perhaps it needs commas. “I wore this tie, special, to match.”
Hmm…not entirely convinced. It still sounds more like a –ly situation. Maybe ‘especially’ or ‘specifically’? huh It it’s just me…

LOIS: Great. /sarcasm/ Terrific. /more sarcasm/ Can't wait. /is really, really hard up/
There, there.

TATTOO ARTIST: I've never tattooed under the eyelids before. Plus, I've met some weirdos in this job, but this guy kept kissing his special green glowing rock, every few minutes.
rotflol

CLARK: Do they have it in maroon?
LOIS: mad [Linked Image]

CLARK: I really do better during the day. You know, daylight and all.
laugh

What? It's the 1990s and she's a woman and he's a man.
Boy, time flies…

Or she could just be arguing for argument sake to take her mind off the fact that Clark might be walking into a deathtrap.
Oh?

Members of the Metropolis Men's Club: We have wives to cook for us.
ALICE: /he can just cook his can of baked beans and then sleep in the den/
laugh

Now Cat's biggest problem is getting sleep.
CAT: /is used to it/ That's not a new problem, honey.
clap

Because it didn’t say anywhere that he’d be giving her the milk.
CLARK: /always has his fridge well stocked and it’s not locked/ Well...
laugh

Funny thing, that. She never got a divorce.
She was married to someone else?
Yep. Married at 16. Ran away from him at 19. Met Clyde some months or so later. Never got a divorce, though.

Actually, if you look in the background of that scene, you see that Bonnie and Clyde are having an adamant discussion and once they get to the DP, they're all kissy-face, soooo.... I elaborated.
clap

I know! Who knew Clark was such a poor poker player? /has seen just how *bad* a poker player he can be/
evil

Well, if you let the person who shot you know that you're wearing a bullet proof vest, they're more likely to shoot you again in the head. That recovery, much harder to fake.
True.
Chuck Norris: Not really. You just catch the bullet with your teeth and spit it back out.

Cause he's such a good actor?
[Linked Image]

Wait until I post this week's part. Oh, wait. It's Wednesday. Hmmmm. I better get on that. /Naughty husband for suggesting we watch another episode of S5 GoT and distract me from the boards./
Oooh! Also, that’s okay. Some things are worth waiting another day for Wrong Clark.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.