Thanks Lynn and Mike.

On the toc, let e do a little planning and see if I can get an idea how many of these I might be planning.

And I have to admit I drew some of this from my brother. I am a little sound sensitive. I can remember 3 concerts I was miserable at. One was a Lilith fair when I was a kid and a friend got a junior press pass... To be right next to the speakers. Another was at a theatre I love because it only seats about 500 max... But that means a loud group is *loud*. The last was a journey concert in UT's basketball stadium.... I can remember feeling my arm rests vibrating with the bass even clear across the stadium and being glad I wasn't any closer. My brother has autism. I could never practice my violin at home through 7 of playing. It didn't matte if I was across the house behind a closed door. If he heard that thing it had to stop. I don't think he's actually more sensitive than I am (in some cases he's fine when I'm not), it's just been a lot harder for him to learn good coping and/or escape mechanisms. (He's turning 29 in a couple weeks)

Sara "Lieta"