Hi Morgana!

The night didn’t start off that way. Around 6:00pm he and Lana were attending another glossy event that had been put together by the Metropolis Museum
Ah, that’s the evening from Clark’s POV?

The beginning and the middle of the evening had been quite different. Nonetheless it was the end of the night that made it special … very special indeed.
[…]
This was the third such occasion he had attended with Lana.
Ah, yes, the third social gathering they attended together. /borrows heavily from the 3rd-date trope/ No wonder he is looking forward to the end of that particular outing evil

At one point, the enigmatic Swiss businessman, Gregory Daae entered the court and the atmosphere of the room seemed to shift.
It must be an indicator of having spent too much time with Lois & Clark when you expect every 9+ figure businessman not named Wayne, Stern, or…hmm, I guess that’s it. Anyway, when you expect them all to have ties to organized crime, aspirations for world domination, or some other nefarious intent.

In a determined mood to conceal his annoyance, Clark put on his best mid-western manners and chatted with them, firmly stating that Ms. Lang and he were old friends from the same town back in Kansas … not involved with one another.
Later…
MATRON #1: This Lana Lang sure bought herself a nice boytoy.
MATRON #2: Yeah…I wonder if she’ll share the service number where you can order more of them.
MATRON #3: And those mid-western callboys are soooo discreet, too.
MATRON #1: Uh-huh.

but due to his own lack of emotions, he was incapable of touching her heart.
Actually, he could very easily reach her heart and touch it. And the lack of emotions is certainly helpful in that regard.
LEX: And so is the sword of Alexander the Great.

The harsh blare of the phone ringing on his nightstand jarred Clark back to wakefulness.
BATMAN: Why I decided to give the police a spotlight instead of my phone number.

“No. This is Lana. Did I wake you? Aren’t journalists always ready to jump a story?”
LOIS: Superman’s a story!

He growled back. “Yes, you did. No, not when we are supposed to be sleeping.”
Funny, how when it had been Lois, he’d already be happily hovering above the bed.

“Life couldn’t be better! I’m moving to Chicago and you are coming with me!”
clap

“Wait. What about the perks? The newspaper job in Chicago will pay ten thousand more than what Perry White is currently giving you!
Yes, but that’s before the extra 20k in kickbacks he gets from all the investigations that don’t pan out. And he doesn’t even have to declare those on the income tax forms…

“Yeah Lana, she’s pretty special …”

Suddenly he heard the sound of banging on his front door. Banging so loud, the sturdy iron hinges were actually rattling.

“Clark Jerome Kent, open this door right now!”
rotflol

He wondered what was so urgent Lois had to come by at this hour of the morning?
Horny?

Lana sank down further in her bed, perhaps she would be going to Chicago later rather than sooner – after a brief stop in Santorini. From Daae’s description, the cliffs sounded positively majestic …
Looks like someone landed on her feet. evil

Nice bow on top of Lois’s POV clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.