Darth Michael: Thank you for squeezing my story in within your pre-S6 GoT marathon. I feel honored.

/goes back to re-reading/
/time passes/
/dragons fly over Westeros to land on the DP globe/
JIMMY: So, CK, you going to date the blonde princess?
Okay…
Hmmmm. Strange, when I re-read Part 217, I didn't get that whole blonde princesses with dragons vibe. Either that or I REALLY need to finish S5 of GoT, because it's about it get killer awesome/crossover time!

Originally Posted by WC Part 218
Lois eyed the hard wooden boards of the press bleachers at Fort Truman with disdain.
Originally Posted by Michael
Where are we?
Um. [Linked Image] Thought it was quite clear. Fort Truman.

The blackout one?
Yes.
/scratches head/ did they have robots? Short Circuit?
Yes, the one where Short Circuit kills the general and Jimmy cops a feel.
LOIS: Say, what?
JIMMY: Nothing. She said NOTHING. *glares at EW*

That’s awfully cheap. I think a basic Humvee costs more.
1994 dollars. Everything was cheap back then.

Worried that his teacher was blonde and there was some inappropriate stuff happening?
[Linked Image] EW worried that Lois might get a clue that Clark actually grew up on Earth, so I had Lois interrupt him.

Worried she’s preggers? How long’s it been since their ‘massage’ sessions in his apartment started?
No. And a couple of days.
LOIS: And I can't get pregnant from massage.
CLARK: It really depends on how the massage is done.
LOIS: *glares at Clark*
CLARK: So, no.

No. Little superheroes can’t wait for soda.
Why not? This big one can.

No, I’m sure Superman won’t be able to do things in less time than Clark when it comes to Lois.
Or when it comes to anything, not just Lois.
LOIS: *crosses off making out with Superman from her to-do list*

LOIS: Huh, looks like he can’t do everything in less than three minutes…
CLARK: jawdrop What do you mean 3 minutes? That wasn't 3 minutes! Was it?

Sounds reasonable.
CLARK: I’ve heard the mosquitos just had a mating cycle in the sewage treatment plant.
So, I wonder if the mosquitos from the sewage treatment plant mated with those who bit Clark back in Smallville when he didn't have powers, what those baby mosquitos would be like? Would it be as if they had bitten Lois and Clark's child?

Originally Posted by WC Part 218
“What you’re about to witness is a demonstration of the ‘ATAS’.
Originally Posted by Michael
*confuses ATAS with ATAT*
SW:AFA Trivia: In what kind of vehicle did Rey live before meeting Finn?

Meanwhile…
“…really impressed by the accuracy with which the ATAS managed to clear protest rallies in the mock-up city square. I’m certain that by the time they go into mass production, there will be there will be overwhelming support for Senator Palpatine’s run for Supreme President.”
CLARK: /cat/
LOIS: *Looking around at all the dead spectators* What happened to Clark and my soda?

Just another day at the office, huh?
Well, technically, out of the office... but yes.

Aren’t they adorable?
Sorry, they're in their adorable stage. Just wait, I'm sure they'll be back to arguing before you know it.

That doesn’t make her newsworthy. It’s Metropolis.
True.

The kissing part. Being shot at is just a nuisance because every time she gets shot at, they send her on another mandatory safety-at-the-workplace seminar and have her psych-evaluated.
lol That sounds like a great plot-bunny for next year's Comedy award.

Worried that a General Tarkin would kidnap her and start using her for target practice?
LOIS: See! Told you I was newsworthy!

You could just hug them all the time. So adorable.
CLARK: My feeling exactly.
Thanks. That was my goal.

Down, boy.
You mean, Jimmy should know it's not smart to talk about Lois's chest while standing between Clark and Lois?

He still got the negatives!
JIMMY: [Linked Image]

He likes looking at her chest?
He doesn't need negatives to do so.

Only, weren’t we talking about the strategically places bulges of her blouse? confused It’s on display all the time in the office, isn’t it?
lol Yep.

Like Lois being his beard while he dates Superman?
Awkward.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So, Lois first broke off her friendship with Linda to get better ahead in the news business and then Linda decided to pay her back in kind by handing in their joint article under her single byline and not rebuff the advances of Lois’s crush?
No, she meant it was possible that Linda stole her story first in order to sleep with Paul, instead of it coming after she slept with Paul.

LOIS: What? It’s not like Clark would have known my new address or telephone number after Lex kidnapped me and he would still claim to be my best friend.
CLARK: Well, actually...

Burned out?
Yep.

No, for those, you hang a superhero in your apartment. He usually removes those devices and prevents new ones from cropping up. Plus, he’s usually quite cheap on the upkeep. Mostly, you can pay him in kind.
I thought only Batman hung from the ceiling.

Considering Lois getting shot, her fiancée committing suicide and getting arrested, necessarily in this order, and other calamities?
Among other calamities.

Huh, so Lois and Clark haven’t yet consummated? Not that she’d burn out. But Superman often soft of cracks the Type-A personality a bit.
No recent consummation.

GENERATION Y: /confused/ Siri? Is that true?
clap

Vaporized? Convenient.
Yep. That's what Lois thought.

Sounds like Lois does have a type. Would also explain why she then married another man who physically hurt her on multiple occasions both before and after they were married, and on several occasions even almost killed her. And that’s before all the lying and sneaking around. I’m guessing that because of her bad upbringing. Maybe she should start seeing a therapist.
DETER: /wave/
I recommend a female therapist.

So, two pees in a pot?
See, best friends! I believe the saying is 2 peas in a pod, Ziva.

Not going to be scoring with her that night, huh?
*Thinks about future parts* Future seems fuzzy. Please try again later.

Ooooh! She thinks it’s for real /evil/
Of course, it's real! His death, not so much.

Just pregnancy spells.
Sooo, THAT'S why Lois came to the new age store. [Linked Image] Duh!

What about Star?
Star channels dead people, she doesn't project them.

Michael: *Suggests hiring Ghostbusters instead of calling for Superman next time.*
thumbsup

No, actually, I’m pretty sure when you have a really hot, really powerful explosion which destroys the entire building around you and you’re standing right next to the source of the explosion, things like recovering bits of your body might be quite…difficult? But it does help when you’re not there to being with.
It does help. Also, Lois is exaggerating.

Huh. That. She a smart cookie?
CLARK: I'm attracted to smart women.
LANA: wave
CLARK: It's a new fetish with me.

That’d be so 1990?
1995, I believe.

Then why is he prancing around with a target on his chest?
CLARK: It's my family chest, thank you very much!

Not helping himself there…
Yep, he's still Clark.

That…that…*backfired*! /jawdrop/
See! Told ya!

Did I already mention them being adorable?
You did, but that's okay. Isn't it better than them bashing each other?

Thanks for reading and commenting! Enjoy S6 of GoT!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.