Yea! hyper Glad you're having some good luck with your laptop.

Michel certainly did see something! And as he doesn't like to use his powers (and he's a geologist and not a reporter), he's not used to seeing a man tied up, being held hostage by his supposed government (the tied-up man, not Michel).

Ms. Sherman. Man, she has an answer for everything, doesn't she? I guess if Trask was threatening my family, I would too. I'm nervous about having Michel and Clark so close to one another, where Trask could see them. *nibbles on fingernails* This could go wrong, very wrong. Then, again, if Clark and Michel tag-team against Trask, it could also go right... very right!

I love the idea that Michel is gung-ho for this whole telepathy link with Clark and Clark is still a bit gun shy. Then again, how would that work if Clark didn't have powers? Could Michel still draw Clark's thoughts out of him without his say-so? The New Kryptonians did that to Lois and Clark, didn't they, so it must be possible.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.