Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Morgana
Give it a try, beneath Dan's somewhat cocky and brash exterior there beats the heart of a decent man. After all he is not Tempus.
Tempus Scardino? Hmmmm. There's an idea! Is that why Tempus hates Superman/Clark Kent so much?

Tempus Scardino, the last living descendent of Daniel Scardino, set for revenge on Superman for leaving his ancestor with the clingy Mason Drake. rotflol

(Looks like someone never got over Lois's rejection evil )

Glad you all think it would work, as I'm drawing a blank on who else might have those kind of connections. I'll try to be nice to poor Daniel.
I admit I'd never paid much attention to the whole Lois/Scardino/Clark triangle there, but having to actually work it out is eye opening. I kind of hoped there was something I was missing about those two-Lois stringing two men along like that is horrible, no matter how jerkish they've been acting. Ah, well. I guess sometimes you have to hit rock bottom in order to move forward.

"I really do believe that we're all put here on this earth, or whatever planet we're put on, to do better than we think we can. To be kind, helpful, generous, and forgiving."
"You know something, CK? She's a class act."
"I've always thought so."