Part 2! hyper
Michel froze in the doorway to his office, his heart hammering as it always did whenever he saw Susanne. The redhead stood up from her perch on the edge of his desk and came so close that he could smell her perfume. “Um, who is it?” he stammered, struggling to remain coherent.
Awww….look! He’s got a stalker target, too! Must run in the family laugh

Susanne snorted. “I don't know,” she said, “I'm not your secretary! He's on hold, so find out for yourself.”
And they have a type!

“My analyses are on your desk. You really should be more organized; I don't know how you find anything in here!”
He has x-ray vision? Also, I’m guessing Clark’s got all the tidy-genes and Michel got the smarts.

Moving them aside, however, only turned up an old calendar. Crap.
So, he’s dug down to the last-year stuff on his desk?

He surveyed the remaining mountain on his desk, as well as the new sea that now surrounded it, and took a deep breath in through his nose.
[…]You really should be more organized; I don't know how you find anything in here!”
Apparently, neither does he.

It was only x-raying, he told himself. X-rays were invisible;
Then why can we always see them on television when Superman x-rays Lois’s clothes to check for… umm… bullet wounds?

He turned his gaze onto one of the larger piles, focused, then cursed and shoved his glasses back into place when smoke began to rise.
Out of practice, huh?

Susanne shook her head. “Here's one more page for those analyses,” she said, handing him a sheet of paper. “I'm going to the cafe with Philippe.”
Yeah, he certainly made an impression there. Also, I think Michel and Clark share some sentiments on the quality of French bachelors.

“Do you smell smoke?”
Well…it *is* France. They do smoke a lot over there.

he felt an intense wave of fear and curiosity, mixed with a little bit of hopefulness. Strangely, though, Clark had the unsettling sense that these feelings weren't his own.
Awww… they’re emoting clap

“I wanted—I wanted to ask you—about—”
How do you date Earth women? They’re so…complicated!

“More than anything.”
Aww…

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I've been reading screen-writing books to try to punch-up my writing a little. Some of the advice is pretty amazing, imho.
Feel free to share what you've learned with us! smile
Pretty please!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.