Oh, wow! (using the exclamation points Virginia left) This is a terrific start. I can imagine a "Who are you?" "No, who are you?" dialog between Clark and Michel. And now Lois has two super men in her life, and won't that cause some confusing and truly baffling moments for all three of them!

Funny how Lois picked out Superman's visage on Michel but can't see it on Clark. My expectation is that she will brush off Jimmy's comment and refuse to consider that CK=SM - at least at first. Of course, it's also possible that Michel will step in to be Superman at some point when Clark can't get away, thereby further muddying the secret identity waters and making on-scene reporters wonder why Superman suddenly has a slight French accent.

Lots of possibilities here? (sorry, ran out of exclamation points) You could go slapstick, or maybe French bedroom farce with lots of identity mixups, or dive deep into drama and angst, or go romantic where Michel develops deep feelings for Lois and Clark gets jealous, or throw in several "beside myself" and "meeting myself coming and going" jokes. Or you could do something no one expects - even have Lois marry Michel, since she doesn't respect Clark and because she realizes that she doesn't really love Superman because he's just a disguise for a man with

...those gorgeous brown eyes, that chiseled jaw...

Oh, yes, I'm going to be watching for this one. What a premise*** (still out of exclamation points)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing