Originally Posted by VirginiaR
How will Clark survive? Lana corrupted by power isn't too hard to buy, but to do this to Clark just because he wouldn't sleep with her? She's shallower than I thought. And did she admit to having killed others?

I hope Lois and Jor-El take the opportunity Clark gave them. Perhaps by giving them freedom, Jor-El can finally be strong enough to save his son. But with Lana and Trask having kryptonite, that possibility is doubtful.

I hope that it doesn't turn out that it's Jor-El instead of Kal-El who is Krypton's Legacy.

You know me, I can't confirm nor can I deny the survival of anyone. wink

Lana is definitely corrupted by power. She's not doing this to Clark because of he broke up with her or because he refused to sleep with her. She had no idea he was Superman until the Kryptonite affected him. She's solely out to advance herself/prove herself to Luthor.

Did she admit to killing others? Yes. Or maybe she's bluffing. Either way, not good for poor Clark.

Jor-El will not be getting any powers in time to save Clark. That much I can say. But the legacy remains to be seen. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon