lol I found this very funny. I love Perry's discomfort in the closet and even with the idea of hiding. I can just imagine what he first thinks upon feeling the spandex. You followed it through. I thought Perry was going to end up leaving the closet not knowing and wondering, staring at Clark trying to figure out exactly what he had discovered about his employee... or heading in a completely wrong direction with his guesses.

Clark's discomfort with Perry and Lois giving him the 3rd degree about Superman's uniforms in his closet -- brilliant! Him wondering if his lies sound like lies or are believable. You absolutely capture that, even without it being from his POV. Lois knowing, finally figuring things out, and yet, trying to keep that she knows from both Perry and Clark. clap Wonderful.

How long will she keep this secret? How will knowing at this juncture change what next happens in S1? Curious readers want to know! [Linked Image] (me nudging your muse in hopes of more golden nuggets)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.