I've seen the phrase "duel identity" one time too many. For the record, Clark has a "dual" identity (meaning "double") rather than a "duel" identity (meaning a formal challenge of combat). Also for the record, the final straw was on a news URL where they definitely should have caught it, not here.

But I'm sure there's some good to go with the bad. So here's the challenge: Take the phrase "duel identity" literally.

In keeping with this being a "duel", I want:
  • One of the canon characters fighting with ... himself or herself. That is, his or her own identity.
  • A public venue.
  • Could be anything from combat to confronting an impersonator to finding the person who charged their credit card $1500 on a leather bustier.

What I don't want:

• Time travel or alternate universes.
  • If it isn't Clark, he can't use his powers to determine who is who. Either he has no powers, or they won't help him (i.e. he sees this on television). If it is Clark then he can't use his powers because he would give away his secret.

Bonus:
  • You get bonus points if Lex is the victim and after coercing Clark or Lois into helping him, he rubs it in.

Shallowford