Morning... am I the only one that couldn't get onto the boards yesterday?

Originally Posted by Framework4
Lunkhead Kent to the fore!
Yup, he's good at that! He was lunkheaded to even think of leaving Metropolis in the first place. Pretty sure I've said it before, but I'm surprised there were no real repercussions for his almost-leaving on the show.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
*Gibbs slaps the back of his head* Snap out of it!
I learnt a valuable lesson when I read that- don't read feedback while waiting to start your shift at work! Otherwise, you might laugh at an inappropriate time- like when your boss is 6 feet away reprimanding another staff member... blush
NCIS is my other major fandom, so the Gibbs slap really cracked me up.

Originally Posted by LMA
Yes, she hurt you. Yes, she turned you down as Superman. Yes--she, stupidly, got engaged to Dan.
And there, you have the root of his anger. Just when he thought he was starting to be okay, she turns up out of the blue and rips open old wounds.

Morgana- You're right, he needs to go home. There's a few hurdles to jump (fly?) over first!

Sarah- More tomorrow, I promise smile

Edit- Chapter 6 is now in the hands of KenJ for beta-reading, and I just wrote the end of the story... Just got a few more gaps in the last chapter to fill in smile

Last edited by NostalgiaKick; 02/10/16 05:54 PM.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg