L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

LEX: What do you mean, I’m a ‘supporting’ character?
CLOIS: And why can’t I be an original character?

Quotes:
1. The homeless guy. The Panhandler's Tale by Lynn S.M.
2. Whine Whine Whine. Elise. Whining Ends by, lookie there, our illustrious quiz mistress. Also, I remember wondering why Lois would want a divorce when I first read this laugh
3. Well, Perry. But it’s not Editorial Discretion. So, What Perry Knows by NostalgiaKick?
4. I think I didn’t get to this one. But it sounds like it should be Lara which makes this Earth's Calling by Deadly Chakram.
5. cat
6. The MiB one. Zed's Order by Deadly Chakram.
7. Operation Blackout. This I'll Defend also by Deadly Chakram .
8. The one with the Little Shop of Horrors. The Florists' Tale /waves at quiz mistress/
9. The look-alike agent. The Look-Alike Agent's Tale by Lynn S.M.
10. Oooh! The one with Diana. Incognito, once more by Deadly Chakram.

Excerpts:
4. Got to be Earth’s Calling. /crosses fingers/
5. Okay, I was wondering but the guess was too random based simply on ‘moral’. Forgiveness (Father Paul's POV – I hope) by Deadly Chakram

Oh well, I have no idea where I’ll end up now in the field. This is a really unexpected turn so close to the finish line. I never expected to have a shot and now it’s a race [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Edit: After reading the answers, one should always carefully read the excerpts, too, even when one's certain the quote gave it all up... wallbash

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.