Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, no! Even though Clark tried to keep it casual between Lois and Superman, he's still been able to needle himself into the relationship. It could be Clark's fault for not telling Lois earlier, especially since they're dating. However, with her mentioning that coveted Pulitzer prize, how could he not be nervous? I do love all the breadcrumbs he keeps leaving her, though. smile

So, Trask isn't in disguise. Does that mean that B39 is a more established branch of the military because they actually CAUGHT Jor-El? eek I hope not!

Thank goodness (and DC) for the next part, but I believe I'll save it for tomorrow when I'm awake enough to read it. It will be long enough waiting for NEXT weekend to come, I better savor this extra treat as long as possible.

Maybe all Clarks find themselves in the triangle built for two in some way. But at least this one is dating Lois before Superman enters the picture. Lois does have her loyalties! smile

B39 is/was a LOT more legit than in canon. Did they get Jor-El? Or did they catch people from other planets? Or are there just more paranoid presidents in this world?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon