L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Spoiler space for today’s active topics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer pellentesque metus nec arcu imperdiet sit amet laoreet augue egestas. Etiam vestibulum semper blandit.

Ooooh! [Linked Image] Is this the one about Lois and Call-Me-Daniel?

Quotes:
1. This sounds familiar…
2. I’m guessing…Matchmakers, so The Matchmaker Files: An Unusual Proposal by KenJ
3. Hmm… [Linked Image] Breaching the Ivory Tower by our quiz mistress!
4. Drat… Okay, Swiss cities. And A Week in Paris by NostalgiaKick is a longish story, meaning I haven’t gotten around to it. And while France and Switzerland aren’t really the same thing — at all — they do share a border so Lois could have been dragged off there.
5. I’ve read that one! One of the Christmas stories. The one with the star, I’d say… Star Stuf also by our quiz mistress.
6. With Lois? Nix going to the dark side of the boards for that Clark. Also, I feel like I remember it. Oh, yes, so glaringly obvious hyper Quick vs. Quickly – 3 for 4 by our quiz mistress. I really think I will need to find a home for that old vat, too, sometime soon. It’s like a giant puzzle clap
7. /squints/ Since The Letter was about a dead Lois and The Apartment is its sequel… /goes with The Apartment by KatherineKent/
8. Didn’t they…in Old Vat? /plonks down That Old Vat of Mine, happy to have completed the quiz mistress’s set/
9. Yes. That. Cat got really knocked up by having pretend-sex with Clark. Lois won’t be happy. And Queeny’s not written a sequel. So far. Oh, Baby! by Queen of the Capes
10. Read that one, too. The Times Square photo! That should be
A Scene Remembered by FarmerBabe

Excerpts:
1. huh Newsworthy by AntiKryptonite ?
2. Still sticking with my earlier guess…
3. Why change a good quote?
4. ‘week’ and ‘Paris’? I feel really good right about now that I did get the quote right hyper
5. Not changing a thing!
6. I have to admit, I’m glad for the quote right about now. That one was gold blush
7. Yes, liking my guess from the quotes.
8. Oh, gold! ‘Barry’ laugh Thanks for the confirmation hyper
9. Yep, he’s done a no-no in the bullpen. /still waiting for the fallout/
10. [Linked Image]

That one was a bit harder. I hope I’m not too far off. Also, the race is wild hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.