Hi MyLittleTornado,

Welcome the the message boards.

I don't know whether enough money could be raised, but if you don't try, it definitely won't be.

FWIW, if you do start a KickStarter campaign, I would chip in. Money is a bit tight for me (I've a son with autism, and there's an endless amount of therapies that insurance either won't pay for or will only partially pay for), so my contribution would be more symbolic than really useful, but I imagine that Warner Bros and DC Comics would be looking not only at amount raised but also number of backers.

If such a show would actually come to pass, there would be a lot of happy FoLCs ("Fans of Lois & Clark") here.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., My thought processes are really slow now; my son and I became sick this weekend, and we are both still not feeling well. I seem to have a combination of his virus and the start of a sinus infection. Today between us, we saw two doctors, a pharmacist, and some lab technicians for a phlebotomy. Loads of fun. (NOT!)

Anyway...Have you determined how much money would need to be raised? If so, how did you arrive at that number? How recently have Teri and Dean indicated that they would be willing to participate in such a project?

I would guess that if you were to post a KickStarter campaign, you would need to have answers to these questions, along with whether any of the other living actors would also be game. (Wouldn't it be fantastic to see Jonathan and Martha help guide the next generation?) Also, of course, you would need to get some sort of preliminary clearance from Warner Bros and DC Comics. I would guess that without such preliminary clearance, you might have a lawsuit on your hands...