Hi Susan!

Audrey’s beautiful eyes widened with excitement. “Tell me.”
Beautiful, huh?

“Okay. So I was down at the wholesale flower district today, and I got to talking to Mike.”

“That guy with the little stand over by the Daily Planet?”
AKA Guardian Angel
On an unrelated note: Maybe someone should tell Clark that Guardian Angels are sometimes referred to as White Lighters and said White Lighters have a tendency to fall for, romance, and steal away their beautiful female charges.
SAM: wave
LEO: wave
CLARK: confused
HERB: Stop confusing the poor boy! Charmed isn’t going to happen for another 4 years. Plus, Mike’s way too old for Lois.

“I know! And I’ve talked to some of the other guys down at the market and they’ve said the same thing. It’s happening all over the city.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Is_in_the_Air_%28song%29

There was a dreamlike quality to her voice, the one that always drew him in. Gosh, if only she’d see what was right in front of her, recognize how much he loved her.
See? Also, must be something in the water in Metropolis.

Audrey suddenly shuffled in her tight clothing over to the window of their shop,
Tight, huh?

She tottered on her impossibly high heels to a small table in the corner.
Yep, totally in love. Also, isn’t it adorable how Audrey’s setting up her honey trap for Superman?

Audrey’s eyes dilated in fear as she apologized. “I’m sorry, doctor!” She turned and said quietly, “I have to go. Cover for me, okay?”
Doctor? /checks Wikipedia/ Nope, there’s no companion named ‘Audrey’.

He looked curiously at the odd plant he had bought from the old Chinese guy,
Little Shop of Horrors? /checks Wikipedia/ Yep.

That was cute!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.