Did the kid just learn that Clark suspects how he set things on fire? Have Lois and Clark told their son about his true heritage or have they kept him in the dark? If they kept him in the dark and he's learned that he can shoot laser beams from his eyes (like a certain hero his mom used to hang out with), no wonder this day sucks royally. He thinks that his mom cheated on his dad, AND they aren't there for him to confront and get answers from. Plus, this terrifying thing happened to him and he doesn't know what to do and his parents aren't there to reassure him. On top of all that, his mom naturally thinks his guilty. (Really, Lois, must you pick this moment to channel your father?) Then, he also learns his mom isn't the person he thinks she is (a strong witch with a b, more like it). Worst day ever, is an understatement.

I hope that Clark has a talk with the kid and gets him a pair of leaded glasses and reassures him everything will be all right, even if Lois isn't up to the task.

I can tell that Clark's excited about the prospect of having a son who's just like him. (I'm sure he'll try to not think too much on the fact that this kid is a product of him and Lois.) He's FINALLY not alone in the world.

If Lois brings up Lex again, I give Clark permission to smack her one. Or show her the old headlines where saying what a crook Lex Luthor was! Yeah. That second one will shut her up quicker. Nothing like proving Lois wrong. Especially if the article is written by none-other than herself, because then she can't argue with the results without being wrong either way. evil

I'm not sure how Asabi's involved in their time-travels or how they even know about his powers. Are we ever going to learn about what happened to this dimension's REAL Lois and Clark?

Exciting stuff!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.