I'm afraid that it took 2 readings of your story, reading the above comments, and then reading your story twice more before I understood what was going on. Now that I can understand what going on in this convoluted, perplexing story I find it highly entertaining.

It sounds to me as if S1 Lois and Clark have replaced the married Lois and Clark of at least 18 years in the future (unless their son isn't yet in high school), while canon L&C have somehow gone back to wreck havoc in the past. Lois should be thrilled that she hasn't aged in that time, especially with super teenagers in her house. Although, S1 Lois would probably take it as an insult that she must look almost 20 years older than her 26 years.

It does remind me that you still owe us more parts to your time-traveling Lois fic, having left us while she was in the hospital. I'm hoping with a workable iPhone (and internet connection grovel ) this will now be possible.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.