Yikes! Fooled me, though. I never thought for a second that some strange wink woman was kissing Superman. Lois certainly needs to go to remedial superhero spouse school for her blunder. Who would've guessed that Lucy was as sharp as her sister.

I loved this section:
Lucy's shoulders slumped in the slightest. "Well, I didn't really know for sure. At first, I was just weirded out by how often he seemed to run out on you. Naturally my first assumption was that he was two-timing you— no offense, Clark."

"Some offense taken," he glared, still trying to find a way to wipe the taste of his wife's sister's lips off of his.
How could he not?! lol What she said was darnright insulting.

"Again, your married brother-in-law."
Um... for him to be Lucy's brother-in-law wouldn't he have to be married being that Clark wasn't the unmarried brother of Lucy's husband (had she had one)? I'm sure Lois merely said it for emphasis.

Funny story and, yes, poor Clark. Nothing worse than to be caught between two Lane sisters. Just ask Jimmy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.