No, no, no, Lavinia! Rule #1 for young maidens is that thou shall not visit a young man's rooms. Rule #2 is that he isn't to visit your's. Rule #3, thou shall NEVER break until after marriage (and maybe not even then) Rule #1 & #2! (Technically, back in the day, Lavinia wouldn't be allowed to visit Lucius's country house, even in the company of her father, without a suitable FEMALE chaperon or hostess! So, her reputation would probably already be in tatters.) Okay, I'll grant you that Cedric's office isn't his bedroom and on the cardinal sins not as high up there. I'm sure Cedric's uncle wouldn't force them to marry if he saw them alone in Cedric's office, especially since he wants Lavinia for himself, but still... I love that Lavinia would much rather spend time with Cedric than with Lucius! clap Wonderful progress and it can only be explained that Lucius failed her as a suitor. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.