Thank you, cuidadora, KatherineKent and Morgana. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. As far as my posting schedule goes, I'll try to find a happy medium between "too fast" and too slow". :-)

As I've said before, if not for Dotty's encouragement I probably would not have ever gotten this story out again. It's so different from any other fanfic I've ever written! And since it revolves around an earlier incarnation of Lois and Clark's souls--the qualities and characteristics of their souls only--it has few of the things we've come to expect from LNC fanfic. No flying, kryptonite, or X-ray vision.

The only things from Lois and Clark that I could bring into this story were the very things that made them the people that we love: Lois' courage, determination, intelligence, perseverance and love of Clark; for Clark, there's his love of Lois, his caring and generosity, his willingness to help others, his selflessness. So, I wasn't sure if The Masked Avenger would be "Lois and Clark" enough, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. These first parts have been mostly about establishing the characters and placing them in their settings, giving them back stories, etc. All necessary since they are not in their usual venue of Metropolis and the Daily Planet. Things will be getting more interesting from here on out. Thanks for hanging in there with me! :-)