Clark Kent will now be known as Archie Clayton, truck driver (with no glasses either).

I'm not one to follow the comics scene much, but this popped up on my radar this morning. I know Clark has gone undercover before, but is this the first time he actually put together a new secret identity for himself (when not suffering from Super Amnesia)?

Apparently, Lois Lane outed Clark as Superman (again, I didn't hear why) and so he's had to go into hiding as someone else. I know we on the LnC Message Boards been playing with this idea for many years, due to Alt-Clark, but what do you think? Have you been reading this storyline? Do you think it Archie will be here to stay or, like the author of the above link supposed, only here for a short time?

FYI: I did have Clark as a delivery man/truck driver (ala UPS guy) in my story Green-Eyed Monster, but I'm sure that DC Comics didn't steal the idea from lil' ol' me. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.