Very enjoyable as always, Lynn. clap Thank you for the clarification of the title. I figured it was a reference to another sci-fi genre (Dr. Who or Babylon 5) with which I'm not familiar.

How frustrating it must be to not be able to do things everyone else can! This would be an interesting theme to extrapolate on more. How could Clark make his mark on a world being human (so to speak) on a planet of Kryptonian (again, so to speak)? How could he stand out? I could see him being an advocate for others, i.e. the disabled, as they would be considered. Or would he hide away in Kansas, so that nobody would know that he was unable to do what everyone else could?

I hope that Clark wasn't hurt too much when he tried to fly while stopping bullets.

Grammatically, I have a question. Since you're referring to Earth as the proper name of the planet, as opposed to earth = dirt, shouldn't it be capitalized? This is something I come across often in my writing and would like your take as a linguist on this. Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.