Originally Posted by Sue S.
(And, YES, Michael, I've read and loved Sue S.'s story with that theme, but not entitled that but its title always slips away from me)
Are you talking about 'Revisionist History'? Lois and Clark take a couple midnight swims in that one.
Yes! That's the one! It combines two of my favorite things: Archaeology and LnC! notworthy However, since Moonlight Swim isn't the title of that story, I'm sure you'll allow another writer to take a crack at the theme. wink

You did miss another title, btw. 'Return to Sender.' It's the title of the sequel to 'Now or Never' (which also isn't on the list <g>). It's about 3/4 complete (though it is fully outlined). I'm hoping that I might be able to finish it before the end of the year.
I'm not familiar with your stories Now or Never nor Return to Sender, but probably because neither story is on the boards (did both a LnC board search, an Archive search, and a Google site search). I have Now or Never on the list; the song title is listed under "It's Now or Never". If you would like to supply me with the proper TOC link, I'd be more than happy to add it to my list.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.