EW: /eyes inbox/ Other replies may be slow in coming. /is very suspicious of her RL’s intentions/
[Linked Image]

EW: Actually, it’s a mixed metaphor / pun on the CostMart/Daily Planet Ball.
rotflol

LOIS: Likely excuse! Women never have any such problems!
Over a year earlier….
LOIS: /the first time she saw Superman/ /has forgotten everything she was ever told about decorum and applies herself harder than Cat did to Phil/
A bit horny, wasn’t she?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Soul mate?

CLARK: /nudges Michael/ Could you please stop suggesting that? My resistance / control is already teetering on the edge. Thanks.
/makes note to mention this again, soon/ Hmm… /eyes part 216/ Maybe I don’t really have to mention it again, after all.

LEX: Guard? Are you *sure* this plexiglass separator is shatterproof?
LOIS: /has kept a souvenir from her run-in with Lenny Stokes/
Oops?

Or maybe since her skin makes him nervous, every time he reveals something, she could reveal another part of his body and cover up another part of hers.
CLARK: That works for me!
LOIS: Me, too!
CLARK: Wait. Why am I suddenly naked?
LOIS: Because I’m better at strip poker than you are.
CLARK: I’ve changed my mind. This doesn’t work for me.
LOIS: Too bad, it works just dandy for me!
clap I think she just gamed the game.

EW: He would’ve never have succeeded in getting her out the door.
RALPH: Did the EW just imply I’m weak?

See! Flattery IS Lois’s Kryptonite!
rotflol
LEX: I flattered her all the time, telling her how she is blessed to be in my company and what a great pleasure it is to talk to me. huh

LOIS: Thanks, Michael. Another ‘faster than a speeding bullet’ joke. You’re going to give him a complex!
devil /checks box/

CLARK: I’ve found it difficult to score since giving the scorecard to Lois.
LOIS: Let’s see. Yes, there’s one slot available in the Lois Lane on the card.

ER: Can’t be helping that the audience is keeping on with the cajoling, huh?
LOIS: No. Thank you very much!
A tad prickly about the audience, are we?

Well, in his defense, she was waiting for him to stop by and comment, and wasn’t waving her notepad and saying in a cooing voice, “Hey, Superman!”
That’s like she’s dressed as a man. Fat man, at that.

ER: I’m starting to think maybe it’s best if a conscious Clark never gets to have sex with a conscious Lois.
EW: Oh? So, you want them to end up with other people?
No, only that at least one of them should never be in possession of their full faculties during such a time of need. Makes for much more fun to the readers evil

EW: It’s not a double-standard if she never admits is aloud, right? /hopes for a loop-hole/
LOIS: It’ not! Is it?
[Linked Image]

ER: Some of the guys from accounting are raiding the newsroom with paintball guns?
PERRY: Jimmy!
laugh

What if he showed up dressed as Ultra Woman?
Doesn’t UW wear a cape?
Hmm…true. But if he looked like Ultra Woman and not Superman, would Snell realize it’s still Superman? At least, until he tries to kiss him and notices the stubble?

Or maybe a little of both. But that would assume that Lex had friends and Lois knew for a fact that Luthor doesn’t (hence the lack of groomsmen.)
True.

OFFICE STAFF: Old news. Already heard all about that from the Chief.
PERRY: Now, none of you mention to Lane that she was starring in Luthor’s private peep show. The Planet’s medical insurance won’t cover mutilation by reporter any longer since the Claude-incident four years ago.

CLARK: She’s been grouchy and irritable all week and insisted we stop by the Fudge Castle last night. Seems like a good time for her to be… uh… emotional.
rotflol
LOIS: mad

It’s probably best not to go with a plan Ralph thinks is a good idea.
You sure?
LOIS: Yes.

GOODE: /still thinks it’s a good / GOODE plan and plans on going forward with the idea with or without them/
EW: Why do I see trouble in this couple’s future?
Because of an evil mind working overtime?

/rotflol/ She doesn’t do patient men, huh?
EW: Not so far.
LEX: I was patient! Fat lot of good it did me. Never again!
LOIS: He wasn’t patient enough. Wanted to consummate after knowing him for less than a year and then right on our wedding night, too!

EW: But stopping by the drug store never hurts, right? /has some naughty ideas why Lois rented a room at the Lexor for the night of the ball/
evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.