So, he admits to himself that he loves Lucy. I can buy it in this universe, where she is a much more substantial character than the flaky kid sister as portrayed in the show, particularly given their evolving friendship over time. Clark's concern over going through proper channels and getting legal authority to act in a foreign country is interesting, and opens the same types of questions that Mayson asked in the show regarding following legal procedures for the apprehension and later prosecution of criminals. Certainly don't want to accuse Clark of kidnapping Lois' children. laugh But what's to become of them? If Lois is determined to be an unfit mother due to her criminal activities (especially now that her crimes have hit so close to home), what happens to her kids? Does Lucy adopt them (assuming she doesn't die)? You've created a very complex universe here, filled with all sorts of interesting moral questions. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink