Man, you really know how to put visuals in a person's head, Anti-K. I've got to say, when one is sick one shouldn't read your stories, because I had terrible nightmares of Lois, Clark, and the Kents after reading this installment (okay, that might have had to do a little with my sickness). Everything was all blue skies and cheery and things looking up, but then Lois HAD to go shopping. I was all afraid that Luthor was going to find her because she did something stupid, such as use her credit card or something. Then the clerk is yelling "Duck and Cover" (which I associate with those old nuclear bomb drills that they used to do in schools, so unlike everyone else I was assuming bombing, not earthquake). I'm like, HOW did Lex find her so soon? They just ran her credit card! Then it became clear, you meant earthquake. I've never heard of it being safer inside than out during an earthquake (under furniture, yes, but unless buildings collapse and rain down on pedestrians, I thought outside would be safer.)

It's always brightest before the store... er... storm.

Well, let's hope that Clark taking his folks to Mercy means that they will survive. How is it in your stories that Clark always starts badly off and then things get WORSE?! Wasn't Lois airing his secret and losing his Clark-self enough to be dealing with?

Anyway, thanks for the nightmares. Hope there's some good news before Part 25 or I may never sleep again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.