I agree with you both, SuperMann was awful. But, golly, I can never watch after Jimmy shows up to interrupt them without busting a gut laughing. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the script, and was probably Dean and Justin messing around, but as they're all standing at the door, Clark zips up his pants and Jimmy's eyebrows shoot up thoughtfully. Still hard to believe they got that one past the censors, but I bless them for it. thumbsup

To me, personally, it's almost pointless to take any of the shenanigans that passed for A-plot on the show seriously. Especially after the first two seasons, when the writing was vastly different in both quality and attention to detail. If I stop to think about what they did to my show too much, I'd just start weeping...

What keeps me thinking about the show after all these years is the chemistry between the leads and the possibilities that were hinted at, but never fully realized. Thank goodness for fanfic, the way to retroactively fix what got broken. wink

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis