As he removed the helmet he returned to his penthouse living room. The fire crackled in the fireplace. He was fueled with a new determination and moved to his desk. Once there, he wrote, "Once Superman is disabled, have him dissected to find the source of his powers and duplicate them … in me."

So cool to see this sequence! I saw an interview with John Shea and he really enjoyed being filmed flying!

"This is Buzz. Tell him to get on the phone or he won't get any more stuff. You got that?"

Lucy put her hand over the mouthpiece and had a mystified expression as she mouthed, "Buzz?"

Clark chuckled and whispered in her ear, "That's Perry playing ‘cloak and dagger."

She nodded her understanding and passed over the phone. Taking the phone, he asked, "What can I do for you, Buzz?"

"You can come up with the scratch to pay what you owe me."

"I've got it."

Great banter!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.