MikeM

I guess I will kick this off. I had only seen two of the subplots of this epilogue. I really works well as an entire piece. I still see Michael Rosenbaum as Lex in this story as he has always seemed to me to be a more redeemable Lex Luthor than John Shea's version. I really like what you did with he and Aykira in the end.

Great series (The Visitor Trilogy) with a nice combination of WAFF and angst and character redemption thrown in for good measure. This has been an effort to finish I suspect substantially due to all of the amazing detail you put into the story. It works well and Bravo!

As one of my betas I wanted you to be surprised and I am glad that was the case! clap

Michael Rosenbaum is very handsome and a delight to watch as Lex, but John Shea stole my heart many years ago when he was in Missing with Sissy Spacek and the late, great Jack Lemmon. I thought leaving Lex and Aykira there was the best possible solution. Somehow, I can never seem to get those two together ....

Details. Details. And more details. The only way to draw the reader into the action is to create an environment with more than a few basic lines. Describing Paris, Metal X and the marriage customs of two different cultures was a challenge, but I am so happy it worked out!

I don't know about Metal X but Jor-el kind of let the cat out of the bag about the dizziness with the "Using such phases are bound to happen, especially since my eldest son was raised on Terra, is married to a Terran woman and soon his ties to her will be even stronger." quote. Morgana will probably tie that bit up in a second epilogue or addendum story to this later this summer.

Metal X will be addressed.

I need to get this addendum story done in two weeks! There are other irons in the fire! goofy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.