Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Welcome to the Boards, John! wave

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Is there any other episode besides the pilot, TOGOM and this one where Clark saves Lois' life while not dressed as Superman?
Technically, Clark saved Lois and Toni from the fire in "I've Got a Crush on You", but I don't think that's what you meant.

Reading through some of the fan fics based on this I came up with a question. Has anyone ever explored what would have happened if Finn had disguised himself as Clark Kent. At some level I always wonder why he didn't.

I was going to say because he is not a good enough actor to convince Lois he realy is Clark, but that does not make sense. He killed Winneger in the disguise of Dr. Hubert, who is a close associate, so that does not seem to be the issue.
This is *great* point. He would only have to convince Lois for a few seconds, like he did when he pretended to be her landlord. I haven't read any fanfics where this happened. Let's ask this over on the FanFic Related thread and, if not, feel free to write it up or offer it as a suggestion on the FanFic Challenge Thread.

It would make the start of a great fanfic. The rest being how it effects Lois, Clark and her relationship with him that "Clark" tried to kill her. Throw in her finding out his secret into the mix and you have some really good dramatic potential....

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 06/19/15 05:44 PM.