Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
It never sat right with me that everything goes back to normal so easily in Man of Steel Bars. I don't know about anyone else, but if I was forced out of my home and told I wasn't welcome, I'd have to think long and hard about going back when they changed their minds.
I agree. I've always wondered how much time passed between when Clark quit and he returned. You (and the episode) suggested it was 'two days', but I wonder if it was longer than that. It's hard to believe that Metropolis aquifer would have cooled down enough in the span of an episode for it to snow in the city, again.

I agree that Lois standing up for Superman during this trying time only cemented Clark's (and Superman's) friendship and admiration of her. But as Clark is still trying to figure out his powers, he too didn't know if it was him or someone setting Superman up until Lois proved his innocence.

I guess a few months of catching criminals and saving lives isn't enough to overcome humanity's innate fear of the unknown. It's easier to blame a seemingly inexplicable phenomenon on a scapegoat than it is to search for answers.
So true.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.