Originally Posted by LabRat
LabRat, what do you think?
That's an interesting question. Because, here's the thing... Now that we're linking series on the Archive, it occurred to me that we might also link challenge stories. If a reader has read one story response to a challenge they might be interested in reading how other authors tackled the same premise.

Lauren agreed, so I will shortly be mining various sources to identify challenge stories to be linked. And once I have that basic list, as with series, I'll post and ask for your help to identify more.

So, shorter answer - send them in separately and we'll link them together once they've been uploaded. thumbsup

LabRat smile
So, please make a note when sending Canterbury Tales challenge submissions to LabRat that it is part of this series. In the meantime, I'll keep a running list on these boards. I believe I'm behind on that. blush

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Brilliant! And I mean that in both the British and the American sense of the word.
confused Does it mean something else in England?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.