Ooooh. I'm interested to learn why Lois turned Clark down (was it because of all the disappearances?) What happened with Lois and Scardino? Clark hinted that they dated, but he didn't say more than that.

Your hint that this series begins after The Phoenix leads me to believe that Luthor didn't end up in jail and is working on reclaiming his art. eek

Who will Perry send to Paris? grovel Lois perhaps? Will she finally tell him what an idiot she was to turn him down? It's doubtful, after being turned down twice, that Clark would try yet a third time.

The paragraph about Perry getting on the internet to find out stuff about Elvis was very entertaining. I could just picture that.

Feli, I envy your ability to create so many insightful stories in so little time. Do you happen to have insomnia? Perhaps you've just waited to post until you've built up a collection. We're very lucky benefactors of your generous muse. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.