Clark is a forgiving person, that I will agree, but just because Clark has a forgiving character to him does not mean he lets people walk all over him or is that how most folks view Clark/Superman ,everyone’s doormat?

In the television show, if Clark was so forgiving why did he send Lois on a wild goose chase for Superman's Space Ship after she stole a story from him? At least the television series gave Clark a little back bone (not much, but at least some) when it came to Lois stealing his story. Exposing his secret to the world is a lot worse than stealing a story.

Let me ask this, what if it was Lana or someone other than Lois that exposed his secret would people be clamoring that Clark would forgive her or them like he is supposed to do with Lois (at least is his forum)? I don't think there would be an out pouring for Clark to forgive Lana or whoever exposed his secret like there is for Lois. Why is that? Is it the fact that it is Lois Lane and Clark Kent is Lois’ doormat?

I guess I’m finding it difficult to follow stories that have Lois treating Clark like crap or hurting his feelings and he is perfectly happy with that and still obsessed with Lois. If it was Lana doing this most everyone in this forum would want her head, but because it is Lois that makes it okay. This to me is complete BS, somehow Lois gets a free pass, but everyone else does not. Like I mentioned on a previous post Lois does not have to suffer the consequences for her actions. Looks to me in this story Clark is pretty much ready to forgive Lois and if it was not for his recovery (PTSD) from Nightfall he would be wrapping his arms around Lois to comfort her. Lois ruined his Clark Kent life, put his parents in danger, but it is all about Lois and comforting her. Again, no consequences for her actions.

I will get off my soap box now; like I said before this is an interesting story and I will keep reading to see how it turns out. I hope to be surprised on how it turns out, but from what I have read so far I doubt it.