cuidadora: hyper Thank you for commenting. wave Feel free to delurk anytime. smile Sorry it took me long to respond. I've had a crazy couple of weeks. Hopefully things will slow down in my RL for a while (the couple of weeks before school lets out) and I'll be quicker at responding.

I loved this chapter! I defer to you as the author as to what is officially the A and B plots, although I confess I think of the romance as the A plot for the entire epic. And I like how you briefly cover the parts of the official A plot that don't change from canon.
Thank you. Officially, the A-Plot is whatever Lois and Clark are investigating, and B-Plot is their relationship. Since Section II was mostly A-Plot (The computer virus, Lois getting arrested, all that crazy stuff with Lex, etc.) I think that's why that section became so long. So, for this next section (the current section) I'll focus a bit more (i.e. 75%) on B-Plot for a while, just to give my characters a break from dangling off roof-tops and such.
LOIS: But I like dangling off roof-tops!
CLARK: And I like saving her!

Originally Posted by Cuidadora
Originally Posted by WC 205
Clark smiled, looking forward to his dreams for the first time in months. He pulled off his t-shirt and headed for the shower.
So sweet! /love/
I'm glad you enjoyed banter-fest... oh, wait. Were you referring to the part where Clark takes off his shirt? [Linked Image] Silly me. Yes, he'll... oh, I probably shouldn't say.
Take off his shirt again, soon.

Glad she figured that out!
But old paranoid habits are hard to break.

Probably, but I'm thinking he's more insecure than anything else.
Well, he's no canon Clark, but at least he has an ideal to look up to.
CLARK: What are you talking about, EW? The only thing I envy of that guy is his curse-free existence.

Thank you for reading. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.