I always feel so hard for Clark during that scene. It's such a painful moment. Not only is he rejected after daring to tell the woman he loves that he loves her, but Lois puts Lex BEFORE him on the men she likes list. That is, if Clark's alter-ego won't have anything to do with her. At least, Lex comes after Superman. One would think it would count for something, but it doesn't.

Hmmmmm. Two days in 1996. Which two days will they be? Will they be the two days while she's in love with Clark? Or their honeymoon? Or will it be an alt universe where she actually married to Lex? Ugh. Whence where we venture, I wonder.

Also, Perry is no longer her boss, being the Daily Planet is gone, so how would he stop Lois from writing a story about Lois's visit to the future? It would never air on LNN, though. I guess Lois is so new to LNN and the DP's demise so recent, making such a mistake is understandable. Wells can be forgiven for such a gaff being that he's traveling through time.

I'm curious which two days Wells means though.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.