Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Victoria, I think your All Over the Universe entry is so horrible that it would pick up a cult following. After all, it worked for Rocky Horror. (Hmmm... A Rocky Horror/Lois & Clark crossover? Now that is something I *really* do NOT want to see!)
I'd read that! peep

Originally Posted by groobie
LOL...my mind has just pasted Clark's face onto Dr. Frankenfurter's body. There has GOT to be a reason why Lois and Clark are at a midnight showing!
See, totally logical. evil

And here I was, thinking that Clark would make a good Brad...
Like Lynn, I could see Clark as Brad. Although, he might have difficulties in that scene where Brad takes off his glasses. Now, that would be an unexpected revelation!
LOIS: You mean you've NEVER seen Rocky Horror, Clark?! I've got the perfect character for you to play!
CLARK: huh

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Clark as Dr. Everett Scott. Jimmy as Brad. Perry as...Riff Raff.
Your suggestions would make it more unreadable. But you'd have to make Lex Frankenfurter then.

It was a Dark and Stormy Clark: Red-K turns Clark Goth, but what happens when he runs into real vampires? AnLC/Twilight Xover.
I'd read that. BTW, there are no goths in Twilight. These are vampires who CAN go into the sunlight; it makes them sparkly though, so they don't.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.