Lots of fun! clap Again, I feel like siding with Lynn on the needing more issue, but alas, the truth is I'm just greedy and impatient.

Interesting that you chose not to send Lois into space with the colonists. We are exceedingly cruel to Lois, aren't we? evil It's refreshing to have Lois keep this secret from Clark and have to struggle with it as he has in sooooooo many stories.

So, what is Lois going to do? Will she tell Clark that she knows that Superman was him or will she plead ignorance? How will she describe knowing what she knew about Superman? Waiting to find out will be a difficult chore, but one I'll have to manage.

I do hope that you're working busily on the next sequel to this story since you only have 2 parts left (and possibly an epilogue), because I know I won't be the only one calling for "More!" once this story is done. Your characterizations are always so lighthearted and entertaining. clap

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
And Lois thinking his burp was the most graceful and gentle burp she had ever witnessed? She must have it bad for him if she is even mentally praising his burps!
lol Good point!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.