clap clap clap

OMG...Clark slightly dangerous and out of control, pushing Lois up against the lockers and kissing her, and Lois kissing back, and letting the buttons fly...SO HOT!!!

I like that she wasn't freaked out or angry by his behavior, but was instead concerned for him - she didn't run away from him, but sought him out. Bodes well for the future. wink

Wow...Lana caught on quickly, didn't she? There's a short fic on the archives (can't think of the name right now) where basically everyone in Smallville knows Clark's secret - they've been around him for too long and it's so obvious, but they just don't say anything. I totally feel like that would be true! So it doesn't surprise me at all for Lana to see the truth that quickly.

As I've said before, I didn't watch the last few seasons of "Smallville", so I certainly didn't recognize any of the scenes, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment of this part at all. thumbsup

Yep, I'm definitely inspired to write a few pages for my latest nfic tonight. grin

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink